North Pole Engineering, Inc announces transition of the Xilinx Authorized Training Provider program to Morgan Advanced Programmable Systems, Inc.
North Pole Engineering, Inc. is excited to pass the Xilinx Authorized Training Provider program to Morgan Advanced Programmable Systems. Morgan Advanced Programmable Systems offers instructor services to select Xilinx Authorized Training Providers. Morgan Advanced Programmable Systems also offers design service expertise in ISM (Industrial / Scientific / Medical) designs using Xilinx Zynq-7000, FPGA, Zynq MPSoC, and RFMPSoC.
North Pole Engineering, Inc has been the Xilinx Authorized Training Provider (ATP) for the central US region including; Minnesota, Wisconsin, North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Illinois, Kansas, Nebraska, and Missouri. We have offered worldwide online training as well as worldwide Xilinx consulting services.
Classes Your Way
For over 15 years, North Pole Engineering, Inc., has been a Xilinx authorized training provider, as well as a long time user of Xilinx tools and products. Providing both public and private training, we have tailored instruction to your requirements. NPE, Inc. provided classes in basic and advanced FPGA design, Digital Signal Processing (DSP), design languages and methodologies (Verilog / VHDL / SystemVerilog / HLS / SystemGenerator / SDSoC), embedded system design using the MicroBlaze, Zynq, UltraScale+ MPSoC, and advanced timing closure techniques. All classes presented the latest design techniques with hands-on labs designed to fully demonstrate the concepts presented.
For Xilinx Training, please visit Morgan Advanced Programmable Systems, Inc: http://morgan-aps.com/training
Training Schedule: https://morgan-aps.com/training/schedule/
For more information or to inquire about private training.
Student Cancellation Policy
- Student cancellations received more than 7 days before the first day of class are entitled to a 100% refund. Refunds will be processed within 14 days.
- Student cancellations received less than 7 days before the first day of class are entitled to a 100% credit toward a future class.
- Student cancellations must be sent here.
NPE Course Cancellation Policy
- We regret from time to time classes will need to be rescheduled or cancelled.
- In the event of cancellation, live on-line training may be offered as a substitute.
- Classes may be cancelled up to 7 days before the scheduled start date of the class; all students will be entitled to a 100% refund.
- Under no circumstances is Morgan Advanced Programmable Systems, Inc responsible or liable for travel, lodging or other incidental costs. Please be aware of this cancellation policy when making your arrangements.
- For additional information or to schedule a private class contact here.